Goldwings Supply Service, Inc. is a Aeronautical parts and supplies store, located at the south ramp of the HNL airport operating under AC150/5190-7. Our hours are from 8am-3pm Monday thru Friday, with the exception of Federal holidays which we are closed. Customers are encouraged to call or email orders in advance and arrive “aviation STRONG” with part numbers for our staff to correctly and safely serve you. It is a privilege to serve the aviation community and we appreciate your support as we enter our 35th year in operation as the only aeronautical parts business in the Pacific.
Please call 8088336020 x1 to be connected to anyone on aircraft parts support team or for the AOG line.
Howard C. Wiig
Hawaii State Energy Office
Cyber Specialist - Cyberzone Hawaii
Goldwings Supply Service, Inc. recently supplied state-of-the-art SCL2 Series lighting developed by commercial solar lighting leader First Light Technologies to cover the 640-stall Ma‘alaea Triangle Parking Lot on Maui, shared by Maui Ocean Center and Ma‘alaea Harbor Shops.
Abigail Dang participated the first Kaulele Program offered by Goldwings in 2020-2021. She has since received her CFI-Instrument and CFI-Multi-Engine certificates and reached 1,000 hours of flight time while instructing at Barber's Point Flight School. Her goals include pursuing a commercial airline career.
View Our Article Archive
- Goldwings Welcomes Two New Hires
- Goldwings Supplies Wildlife Friendly Lighting for Maui Parking Lot
- Catching Up with Kaulele Program Graduate Abigail Dang
- Paisley Young Completes Kaulele Program
- Goldwings Completes State-of-the-Art Lighting Projects at National Park Service Sites
- Goldwings Hosts First Earth Day Event, Turn OFF the Night!
- Three Questions with Lia Young Hunt in Pacific Business News
- Keoni Wasano Named President of ITE Hawai’i Chapter
- Goldwings Wins Hawaii Business Magazine SmallBiz Award
- KHON2 Modern Wahine Features Women in Aviation